1. Food is Fun! Do you enjoy your food?The best way to make sure you get the right balance is to eat a wide variety of foods each day.Try different foods every day.
2. Check out your lunch box or dinner plate. How many different kinds of fruit and vegetables can you spot?
3. Breakfast is a very important meal, try toast or bread, or cereal with milk, fruit, or yoghurt. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
4. About half the calories in your diet should come from carbohydrate foods, such as cereals, rice, pasta, potatoes, and bread, Have you tried baking your own bread?
5. Eating too many of those fatty foods (such as fried potatoes, fried meats, and sausages, pies, and pastries) might not be so good for your body. Can you have a low-fat dinner at home?
6. How much water do you drink each day? You need at least 5 glasses of liquids to give your body all the hydration it needs each day to stay healthy.
7. Get moving! Are you active each day? Sports, exercise, or even a brisk walk will help keep your heart healthy and your bones strong.